HTML publishing on SharePoint (Web Part Page)

Brass Contributor

Hi,

I have a training material as a single index.html file and couple of folders with relevant media. My intention is to publish this training on a SharePoint site to be accessible for other employees. I have created web part page and added a link to txt file with html code copied from index.html file. Both media folders I have uploaded to Site assets . When trying to access .aspx page created as a web part page I see the loading icon (see screenshot) and nothing happens. Could you please advise on what was done wrong.

Thank you in advance!

2 Replies

@nikitamobile855 

Hello! You've posted your question in the Tech Community Discussion space, which is intended for discussion around the Tech Community website itself, not product questions. I'm moving your question to the SharePoint space - please post SharePoint questions here in the future. 

Hi mate,

It may be the case that you may need to create a new page from scratch and add the media files and text to the new page.

I've seen it before where the page may have some items within it which may be corrupted. Best to clear the contents or delete and start a new page via the site contents and see how you go.