How to hide the Teams logo to the right of a SharePoint Modern Team Site

Copper Contributor

We use SharePoint Sites that are linked to MS Teams and we would like to hide the Teams logo for some sites. 

Is there a powershelgl command to do this?

hide Teams Logo.png

4 Replies
Hi,
To my knowledge there is no way to hide the Teams logo...indeed this was a change introduced by Microsoft to properly identify sites tied to Microsoft Teams Teams

@rosatp 

Hi team,

How to hide or disconnect ms teams on sharepoint online site.

is there any way to hide OOTB feature?

Here ms teams connected option available but there is no disconnect option.

Please give me a solution on this 

Regards,

Siva T.

@Sivatnvh1onmicrosoft Unfortunately, there is no OOTB feature available to hide this from SharePoint site.

As stated by @Maggan Wåhlin above, you can inject the custom CSS using SPFx application customizer to hide the teams logo from SharePoint site 

Note: DOM manipulation & CSS customizations are not recommended by Microsoft and some of your customization may break if Microsoft changes HTML element id/classes in new release updates.

Similar thread: Check this thread for more information about injecting custom CSS.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.