How to embed a calendar on a SPO Teamwebsite?

Copper Contributor

Hi all,

on a SPO team website I have a calendar displayed with an "embed" WebPart. Currently I solved this with an iframe tag, but basically it doesn't make much difference, I could also just give the address of the calendar without iframe.

What bothers me is that this embeds the entire sharepoint page of the calendar, not just the calendar itself. On a sharepoint wiki page I could do that, but such a wiki page has other disadvantages, so i cannot use it. After all, you can use the little "focus on content" button on the top right of the (embedded) calendar page and this seems to look nearly as i want to. But first of all, every user of the page has to do that himself, and every time the page is reloaded, the setting is forgotten and the whole page is embedded again.

I also know that i could display the calendar with the "Event" WebPart, but that's not what I need.

Long story short, is there any way to embed an SPO calendar on a team website so that you only see (and can edit) the monthly overview and not to have to struggle with all the unnnecessary parts of this page?

Thanks,

best regards, Jens

0 Replies