How to arrange events in newer to older order

Copper Contributor

Hi All,

I have created an "Event" under which there are 4-5 events placed according to the dates. But the problem is the events are appearing "older to newer" order, which means the oldest on the top and newest at the last on the sharepoint page. I want to make it the newest on top. I tried site contents settings, under which i sorted the event list by editing the view but it is not reflecting on the main sharepoint page. Please suggest me some way. Thanks in advance.

2 Replies

@madavihimani 

i am attaching some pictures for reference , pic1 showing the list are correctly updated according to the latest being first under the "Events" folder. Pic 2 shows that those changes are not reflected on main SharePoint page.IN event list setting it is showing in descending order.Newer to olderIN event list setting it is showing in descending order.Newer to olderBut in sharepoint main page it is in ascending order. Older to newer.But in sharepoint main page it is in ascending order. Older to newer.

@madavihimani 

Did you ever find a solution to this problem?

I now have the same issue where the web part "events" shows the events i acsending order.