How i can show 3 boxes beside each other inside a SharePoint modern page, where each box contain; Ti

Steel Contributor

Do SharePoint online modern web parts provide any web part to build something as follow:-

reg.png

where we will have 3 blue boxes, and inside each box we will have a Title, Text and clickable button?

Thanks

3 Replies

@john john you could build the 3 boxes as an App in Power Apps (or even 3 apps you really wanted to), then use the Power Apps web part to display them on the SharePoint page.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

@RobElliott  So you think using PowerApp is a better approach to follow compared to using SPFX ?

Second question, which components i need to use to build this power app?

@john john,

There is no SharePoint out the box web part which provides the exact same design as your requirements.

But, you can use Call to action web part to achieve some what similar to your requirements. Check this thread for detailed steps: How i can show 3 boxes beside each other inside a SharePoint modern page, where each box contain; Ti... 

Also, if you want to customize a modern page with exact same design, you have to develop a custom SPFx web part >> It gives you more flexibility hence you can achieve the exact design by custom coding.

Few samples to show the capabilities of custom SPFx web parts:

1. Tiles
  2. Tiles V2

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.