How do I create an accordion menu in SharePoint?

Copper Contributor

How do I create an accordion menu in SharePoint?

5 Replies

@mayurelbhar Where do you want to create accordion menu? 

If you want to show the accordion on SharePoint modern pages, you can use collapsible sections feature in SharePoint online. Check below link for more information about this feature:

SharePoint: Collapsible sections on modern pages 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

Hi @ganeshsanap It is SharePoint online however I do not see the option you suggested. 

SharePoint online.  SP_Error_072221.png

Hi @mayurelbhar

Currently this feature is rolling out to targeted release tenants & soon will be rolled out to all tenants (Expected release timeline - End of July).

You have to wait until it shows up on your tenant/environment. Find more details at below Techcommunity post: SharePoint Online: Collapsible sections on modern pages 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

@ganeshsanap I want Nested Accordion on Modern page of SharePoint where as collapsible sections feature in SharePoint online is not suitable for nested accordion. could you please tell me workaround for this.  Thanks in Advance! 

@Birajdar_sneha currently there is no SharePoint out of the box option for nested accordion menu in modern experience. You may need to develop your own custom solution using SharePoint framework (SPFx).

There are few SPFx samples developed by community members, you can find those in below reference link. You can refer these samples & enhance as per your requirements:

SPFx web part samples 

Please consider giving a Like if my post helped you in any way.