How can I use transparent image for SP modern team site logo / & Location column not showing in SPO

Copper Contributor
1. I need help with the Modern team site logo. look at the pic below, it's 64*64 jpg, of course i really spent many days trying fixing, my interest was uploading transparent rectangular png(as our logo is rectangular, & jpg can't b transparent & modern site can only fit square 6464, accept jpg) , no avail with all trials , then, I portrait ed and it fits well, satisfied with the size, but I didn't like the white background
kkkk.PNGkkk.PNGkk.PNG
How can I remove the white background of my Jpg logo ? or how i can trick SP(in site assets) and upload png transparent image? or how to convert Jpg image to transparent?  luckily my logo color is light blue exactly like the nav bar and I liked it when it's transparent (u can see a bit in the logo image), It lets me upload PNG transparent(nice) but the next day it converts to Jpg in site assets and the transparency would be gone. And changes to the previous jpg images, hmm upsetting.   WELL, ALL I WANT IS TRANSPARENT IMAGE for my logo (help to REMOVE THE WHITE BACKGROUND by any means).ANY SUGGESTION ? 

3rd, I don't see Location Column anywhere in my env. see pic, even in Documents, site library, site assets, custom list..no where. Any help/suggestion to check if there any feature has not been/should be activated or deactivated ? prior to opening a ticket with MSFT support. 
Thank you all in advance 

2 Replies

@MDEL90_El For the logo transparency, If I'm not mistaken, this is an issue with SharePoint site connected to O365 group. Communication sites / SharePoint sites not connected to O365 groups don't have this problem loosing the transparency for the site logo. I think the issue is there since a long time and no fix was done.

@Martin Coupal yes , modern team sites. My communications site's logo are fine until this morning. It's kinda weird this morning each communication site's logo background changed in different color.