Horizontal Navigation Bar

Copper Contributor

Hi,

Can someone assist in how to create a similar navigation toolbar for my TEAM SharePoint site?Horizontal.png

8 Replies

@vcianci Microsoft is developing a new feature which will allow you to set the team site navigation orientation to Horizontal like your requirements.

This feature is still in development & will be released in coming updates to SharePoint tenants.

Check more details at: New Navigation features for SharePoint team sites 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

Interesting
Based on what I read and correct me if I am wrong, though I am the administrator for my site, someone else has to allow those permissions for me to have.

@vcianci No. Once this feature is rolled out to your SharePoint tenant by Microsoft, you as a site administrator can control the orientation of site navigation to either Horizontal or Vertical.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

@ganeshsanap Hi, based on the link I don't see it

Hi @vcianci, as I said in my very first reply, this navigation switcher feature is still in development (by Microsoft) & not yet rolled out to SharePoint tenants.

You have to wait until this feature is publicly available, else you have to use the communication site template for showing navigation at the top.

apologies on mmy misunderstanding of this answer.

Hey @vcianci, no problem. Hope Microsoft roll out this feature soon. As per the current status on roadmap, I see that it will be available in near future:

ganeshsanap_0-1639547816907.png