Hero Web Part only displaying the Title of 1st link

Copper Contributor

The Hero web parts in my tenant completely stopped showing titles yesterday.  Now the 1st large tile is showing, but not the remaining 4.  

11 Replies
I had this issue too, it was something client related thou. If you load up on another computer or ask other users it'll look fine.

This is also happening to some of my clients as well. All except one of the tiles is able to show a title!

Would be great if someone provided an update on this one as they've only just started using it and it's not a great look with how buggy it is being. 

Also the 'See All' button comes and goes as it pleases for News Web-part. :-S 

Seems to be for everyone with the clients that I have experiencing this. 

Same issue. Any update on fix?

Likewise, we are having this issue - although ours show the title on 2 out of the 5 images.

If I go into the hero webpart and toggle the title off and then back on again the title appears on screen until I close the webpart and go back to the main site.

Just created my first hero web part, and I'm seeing this now too.  Main image has title overlay; the others do not.  Toggling in edit mode makes them (appear to) come back, but then *poof* gone after publishing.

Perhaps relatedly, my alternate look (Orange) seems to come and go at will.

Note: using Chrome Version 67.0.3396.99 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Happening to me too.

Hero of 4 parts shows titles for main and 1 other but not the remaining 2 parts.

Would be nice to get a simple answer.

Having the same issue.  Only in Chrome browser, works fine in IE11.  Targeted Release for all users in our tenant.

Working today....

Still isn't working in chrome or Explorer.

@JeffreyMacPhail Thank you for this thread but 2 years later, I faced the same issue. It was working perfectly fine 3 months ago and last week I couldn't get it to display properly.

Was there any solution for it or how did you overcome this issue?