Hero and Quick links issues with From a Link

Copper Contributor

Does anyone know what is happening?

When using Hero or Quick links we cannot get the Links to save or work on some of the URLs and feel the function is broken, attached are three screenshots where in two screenshots (Site and OneDrive) remain blank and do not change, while the other one (From a Link) the URL cannot be verified even though it is our MAIN and only site collection address.

If you type manually or copy and paste a URL within the “From a Link” the URL will save if it has the %E2%80%8B inserted within the address the URL but will disappear once the screen is refreshed. We know that other URL function within Hero or Quick links will work if they do not have the %E2%80%8B inserted, as it was tested but the error message stays the same for within our organization and verified as a good link if outside the organization.

UPDATE

• This issues happens to all sites and was tested on three different ones to confirm this. This includes creating a new site.
  • This issues happens when we use Microsoft Edge but when I tested Mozilla Firefox showed the same blank screens and not saving the information.  However, once I used Google Chrome, I could see what you see within your screenshots, but the link information was still missing once I publish and refresh the screen. 
  • This is happening to other team members try to access the information and could not using the HERO and Quick links, only once I provided the direct URL Links or added them into the left side structural navigation, in which the URL links work.   My supervisor also tries to create the HERO and Quick links by adding them to the modern homepage of the site on their system and had the same results. 
0 Replies