Help With Automating SharePoint List Choice Column that is Based Off of 6 Different Parameters

Copper Contributor

Hi I have been working on this for a few days and if I pull anymore hair out I will be bald!

I have 7 different choices in my status column. Depending on whether a date field or group field is blank or not the status should change. I have 5 date fields and 1 group field. Below are my different statuses and their rules I would like to follow if possible.

Awaiting Assignment = All dates are blank and Group is blank.

Assigned = All dates are blank but Group is not blank.

Inspection In Progress = Insp Start is not blank, Group is not blank but the other dates are blank.

EIR In Progress = Insp Start, Insp End and Group are not blank but other dates are blank.

FMD In Progress = Insp Start, Insp End, Endorsed and Group are not blank but other dates are blank.

Completed = Insp Start, Insp End, Endorsed, FMD-145 Sent and Group are not blank but other dates are blank.

Refer to Compliance = Insp Start, Insp End, Endorsed, CB Notified and Group are not blank but FMD-145 Sent date is blank.

Thank you in advance for looking at this and helping in any way! Depiction of described status changesDepiction of described status changes

0 Replies