Half tiles in SharePoint Online

Deleted
Not applicable

Hey, I hope someone can help me.

The tiles I add on the homepage of my site in SharePoint Online are not completely visable. They are working though, but how do I change the half tile into a whole one?

halftiles.png

*EDIT* I figured out there's something wrong with the HTML code. It's:

<div class="ms-rtestate-read ms-rte-wpbox" contenteditable="false" unselectable="on">
   <div class="ms-rtestate-notify  ms-rtestate-read c251f232-6b32-4297-96ab-4581e8ba134d" id="div_c251f232-6b32-4297-96ab-4581e8ba134d" unselectable="on">
   </div>
   <div id="vid_c251f232-6b32-4297-96ab-4581e8ba134d" unselectable="on" style="display: none;">
   </div>
</div>

Can I change something so it'll work?

4 Replies
How did you add the tile to the home page? Usually when you need to make UI adjustments, you ended adding some CSS code in your page using a content editor / script editor WebPart
It's a by my company customized web part. The following steps lead me to the web part to add: Edit Page -> Insert > Web Part > Divers
Mmm...if this is something custom, I think you are going to be more successful asking the guys who develop it
Oh, too bad. I think they're getting tired of me, because I ask so many questions so I was hoping I could fix this one by myself. Thanks anyway!