GRID ISSUES

Copper Contributor

Good morning, 

When I go to edit a grid to change its width this morning it is not chaging to the way I want and the web is having a mind of its own.... anyone else having issues? How do I fix this?

5 Replies

@C3Jacks18 I just tried and I don't have any issues while changing column width from either normal list view or edit in grid (quick edit) list view.

Can you share more details about what issue you are facing exactly? Attach screenshots if possible, it will help us to understand the issue more easily. 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

@ganeshsanap Its the grids built on a SP page - doing it for all my pages. When I go to edit the size for example the first column, the others change and its not going into place like how I want it to like it always has done and keeps changing the other columns on its own and then cutting off the end. 

@C3Jacks18 Is this a table added in Text web part on SharePoint site page?

If you change the width of one column in table, width of adjacent column will automatically adjust accordingly. This is default behavior of tables in SharePoint text web part.

DocumentationAdd text, tables, and images to your page with the Text web part 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

What I am trying to do today has worked every single day for the past year except today. Something is wrong with it today. and yes it is a web part. I have been doing these edits for a year and only today I am having a issue.

@C3Jacks18 Maybe something changed by Microsoft with recent SharePoint updates.

You can raise a support ticket with Microsoft directly and report this behavior: Get M365 Support - Online Support