Getting harder to follow each one of the contracts

Copper Contributor

Hi all,

I am pretty sure a few of you may be able to help me. Even Though my organization doesn't have thousands of contracts to manage, it is hard to follow each one of them. We are looking for efficient contract lifecycle management tool. We have already contacted a few of the vendors after filtering from the numerous that we found on the internet.

We are looking forward to a contract lifecycle management solution with features like- Contract Management Tools, Increased Contract Visibility, Notify Renewal Date or Negotiation Opportunity, Enhanced Searching Capabilities, and other common basic features.

We are aware that the same contract can have different implications for different teams in our organization. For e.g., the sales team may want to close the deal asap, but the same does not go for the legal team as they'd want to double-check the situation and be thorough to ensure the minimized liability. Naturally, this can cause a conflict between the team. But with the contract life cycle management solution's central repository of documents and electronic signature, it will become easier for teams to balance their priorities. Summing up, these are a few reasons why I'd like to have the software implemented as soon as possible. Any suggestions from your end are much appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

0 Replies