Getting error when trying to approve workflow

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I have a workflow (request approval (everyone must approve) for a selected item) which was working fine, but just run the workflow again recently and found out that 2nd and 3rd approvers cannot approve the workflow both through outlook and teams.

Approvers got "You did your part, no further input is needed" email when they try to respond to the request via Outlook, and got "Something went wrong, wait a bit then try again" message when trying to approve the request through teams.

Person who responded to the workflow first could approve the workflow, but only the latter ones cannot approve.

There have been some MS updates and thinking that caused this issue with the workflow.

Any has the same issue?

Thanks a lot

1 Reply
I have almost similar issue. In my case, all of my flows with approval actions are affected but random only. some of the approvals are showing not accessible to the caller but upon checking the flow, the email address of the account is indicated in the "assigned to" field.

Then when we resubmitted the same flow, it will run successfully.

This is kind of frustrating since it's not showing any error in the running flow.