SOLVED

Get the Mobile App button

Brass Contributor

Hi all, have there been any updates in the pass few months about removing the annoying 'Get the mobile app' button that appears on SP sites ?

I read some people have worked around it with some hacks but I was hoping to find something that was easy to implement.

Thanks

4 Replies
I thought there was a powershell command now for it but I’ll have to check my setup it could have just been the feedback link.

@Chris Webb I found the powershell to turn off the feedback button but don't need that as it looks like MS have actually defaulted that off now.

Unfortunately Microsoft does not provide an easy and straight way to remove that buttons...It would be nice to have it, but we don't have it...only the PowerShell hack mentioned here
best response confirmed by GaryS123 (Brass Contributor)
Solution
Yeah I still have my mobile app link as well, just hid the Feedback. I think you can have an SPFX extension hide it as well, but you have to install that on all sites etc. Not sure there is a clean way of doing it today as Juan said unfortunately
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by GaryS123 (Brass Contributor)
Solution
Yeah I still have my mobile app link as well, just hid the Feedback. I think you can have an SPFX extension hide it as well, but you have to install that on all sites etc. Not sure there is a clean way of doing it today as Juan said unfortunately

View solution in original post