FREEZE FIRST COLUMN ON MICROSOFT LISTS

Copper Contributor

Hi everyone, we have lists on Microsoft lists, but they have lots of options, so we would like to freeze the first column, so it always stays on the screen. I've searched through here & google, but can't find a solution. Can anyone help? Thanks!

4 Replies

@GeorgieeHexP this won't be helpful but it can't be done yet. You can vote for it on the feedback portal at https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com/feedback/idea/a6d85c9d-dd1c-ec11-b6e7-0022481f8046

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

@GeorgieeHexP Unfortunately, Freeze/Sticky columns are not yet available in normal view in lists.

However, Sticky columns are available in Quick Edit (Grid view) view of Microsoft lists: As users scroll horizontally across a list in Quick Edit mode, the far-left column remains in place - improving context while viewing and editing.

ganeshsanap_0-1657457545079.png

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

@RobElliott Voted on the idea, thanks for sharing the link.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

Sticky columns are for some reason not working in Quick Edit view if the list is shared for edit anonymously. How odd...seems like another bug.