SOLVED

Formula for SPO Calculated Column

Brass Contributor

Hello All,

I need to revise the following Excel formula, =DAYS(F18,TODAY()) / 365 * 12 * 4000 for a SPO list's Calculated Column.  I'm using a Date/Time column [Shipout] to calculate the cost for a 'billed to date.'  The Calculated Column will contain the cost for the time billed.  Can anyone tell me what that formula would be?  Thank you for any assistance!

PLove

2 Replies
best response confirmed by PLove59 (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@PLove59 Try using below formula: 

=DATEDIF([Shipout], Today(), "d") / 365 * 12 * 4000

NoteSometimes comma(,) does not work in formula (I am not sure but it is based on something language or regional settings on your site). So in that case use semicolon(;) instead of comma(,).

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

@ganeshsanap Your formula worked perfectly ... thank you so much!
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by PLove59 (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@PLove59 Try using below formula: 

=DATEDIF([Shipout], Today(), "d") / 365 * 12 * 4000

NoteSometimes comma(,) does not work in formula (I am not sure but it is based on something language or regional settings on your site). So in that case use semicolon(;) instead of comma(,).

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

View solution in original post