Forms Web Part Begins with Wrong Question

Brass Contributor

Dear All,

I do have a very odd situation that I couldn't find any explanation. I do have a Forms and using Forms Web part to mirror it on my SharePoint site. But since Thursday, Web Part shows the wrong question as starting question for some users. If I check it, I sometimes have it correctly but sometimes with the wrong question. My colleague, Julia, has only the wrong question. You may see them attached. Whenever we use the Forms link, to land on the mentioned Forms page, all works perfectly. Somehow, Web Part "confuses" which question to start with.

We deleted cookies, browser history. We tried different browsers. Also we have asked another colleague to check, he has the same problem, he sees the wrong question as first question. 

I have posted this problem to Microsoft Forms Community, but couldn't get anything. But from my understanding, it is more of a SharePoint topic than a Forms topic. Therefore, I am looking forward and also hoping to find some answers here. 

Any kind of help, idea, recommendation, trick, hint, guidance would be appreciated. We have promoted our solution as "SharePoint" based solution, so I can't go back and put a Forms link there, I need to find a way to make this Web Part work.

Thank you in advance for your time and attention.

Have a good start to the week!

Best Regards,

Yigit Yürüker

1 Reply

@Yigit_Yuruker 

We have the same problem , question one disappears when it's run through the Sharepoint web part, i.e. in there it starts with Q2.

The only workaround seems to be to have forms open in  another tab.

Any one got a permanent solution for this, which doesn't require the user to have ms forms open at the same time :)