SOLVED

Flow does not allow Date and Quantity fields from Forms to post to a SharePoint List...

Copper Contributor

..when the corresponding SharePoint column is also defined as Date or quantity

Flow shows the Forms data field when I change the corresponding SharePoint column datatype to single-line text

I don't want to change the data type in the SharePoint column as it might cause problems when I pull this data for analysis

Anyone can help me why this is so or what I need to do differently 

4 Replies
Just utilize your title field, which will allow for all the fields. Once you input it, you can highlight the text of that field and copy and paste it into the Date / Quanity fields. It should work fine, even though they aren't available pasting the data in directly should handle it fine. Just did it in a test.
best response confirmed by IWT_GG (Copper Contributor)

@Chris Webb 

I tried that but not getting the copy dialog (I tried right clicking after selecting etc., I am using windows 10 and tried both Edge and Chrome). However after selecting text and hit Ctrl+C to copy and Ctrl+V to paste it worked in the case of quantity. I am yet to try on date field as well.

Date field I was just able to select the 'more items' on the far right and it was available as an option to use. But copy should work as well.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by IWT_GG (Copper Contributor)