SOLVED

Flow action to 'Copy link' of list item?

Copper Contributor

Is there a flow action that captures the link to a list item?  

asapboston_0-1682695297909.png

2 Replies
best response confirmed by asapboston (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@asapboston Check this this action helps: Create sharing link for a file or folder. There is no other action available for this requirements using SharePoint connector in power automate flow.

Or you can create a list item URL on your own. URL will always be in this format. Where is the list item ID.

https://contoso.sharepoint.com/sites/siteName/Lists/ListName/DispForm.aspx?ID=1

Also, check this thread for more information, it has some Microsoft Graph and PowerShell options: How can I get the "Copy Link" from a document on SharePoint Online document library using Powershell 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

For SharePoint/Power Platform blogs, visit: Ganesh Sanap Blogs

Thanks very much for your suggestions and links Ganesh!
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by asapboston (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@asapboston Check this this action helps: Create sharing link for a file or folder. There is no other action available for this requirements using SharePoint connector in power automate flow.

Or you can create a list item URL on your own. URL will always be in this format. Where is the list item ID.

https://contoso.sharepoint.com/sites/siteName/Lists/ListName/DispForm.aspx?ID=1

Also, check this thread for more information, it has some Microsoft Graph and PowerShell options: How can I get the "Copy Link" from a document on SharePoint Online document library using Powershell 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

For SharePoint/Power Platform blogs, visit: Ganesh Sanap Blogs

View solution in original post