SOLVED

Features in targeted release - general listing

Brass Contributor

Is there a listing anywhere that shows all the items that are in Targeted Release?

I am near a roll out of my intranet (May 15th). I have a few users currently in Targeted Release but there are a number of features available for tenant in targeted release (Hubsites SharePoint Admin site) that would be interesting to use but I am not sure what else would change if I turn on Targeted Release for everyone, so I am wondering if it is listed anywhere?

8 Replies

Not for now, but the team is trying communications in the message center so you can have an ETA about when a feature that it's supposed to be released in targeted release is going to arrive to your tenant

deleted due to duplicate

best response confirmed by Bernard Welmers (Brass Contributor)
Solution

Thanks - so I am guessing that the current best list is the Office Road map - rolling out list? I think that is the only list I could find of features that are in targeted release

Yeah, unfortunately - either review roadmap (which may not reflect everything) or run through past tech community blog articles. Either way - I would love to see if MS comes up with an online resource for all the features they roll out and current status of each - preview, targeted release, and GA... Office 365 deserves it. :)

does anyone know if anything has changed in the past few months?

The fact that there is not a master comprehensive listing of features that are deployed through the Targeted Release process is disappointing.

@Dean Gross I also am looking for something like this, but still did not find anything. Did you find anything? 

no, i never did.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Bernard Welmers (Brass Contributor)
Solution

Thanks - so I am guessing that the current best list is the Office Road map - rolling out list? I think that is the only list I could find of features that are in targeted release

View solution in original post