FAQ list

Brass Contributor

Hi, I'm not really satisfied with the options I have to create a good FAQ list out of the box in modern SPO. For now I'm using a custom list.

What are you guys using to create  a good FAQ in the modern SPO?

Thanks for your input:).

8 Replies
Unforuntately there is not a solution for this provided by SPO what you can do is use a list as you mention or even create your FAQs in modern SPO pages and them reference them using any of the modern WebParts that allows you to show up pages published in a SPO site
Link to a OneNote and call it a day :face_with_tears_of_joy:. There isn’t really any elegant solutions we usually do use OneNote however for FAQs and KB.
You could have your developers code a custom web part. :)

@MarianneMDA custom list as the foundation for your FAQ solution is still the most common in my experience. You could indeed create a custom WebPart on top of this list to provide for a better user experience. On the other hand, if you want to go down the custom development road you might as well consider developing a Microsoft Teams Bot capable of answering all your questions :)

@Jais_Holstein ha ha - well I want to use out of the box... ;). And I don't have you as a colleague anymore ;(. But yes that could end up being the answer:).

Hmm don't want to go there - but it could be a solution;).
That's something I will try and look into - thanks:)
Yes I think it's about looking into creating a web part somehow to get the best usability and make it easy for editors in general. Thanks for the input.