Expanding SharePoint List

Copper Contributor

I changed the layout of my timesheet list because I wasn't able to collect weekly entries in bulks. So now in the new (Image 1), so all the days of the week in a column of it's own with an activity and contract columns, so that all inputs for the week will be in one row. Now the issue is that an employee can have multiple entries in a day, but with the way the list is formatted it's looks impossible to add more than one activity, but with this format it's easier to send out the weekly activities in one bulk, that's where my dilemma lies in, is there any advice that could help solve this problem. 

Screenshot (113).png

1 Reply
Hi,
Please don't use one list to capture all the information whether it makes the schedule activities easier or not. Maintenance and patching for issues perspective, its very difficult to do it with the single list. Better to break the list and change the functionality for sending the weekly reminders. If you are using SharePoint Online, use Power Automate to join the lists and send the weekly reminders.

Hope it helps, please like it or mark it as a solution if it resolves ur clarification or issue
-Sudharsan K...