Equivalent properties for the "License" & "Sign-in Status" inside SP user profile service

Steel Contributor

Inside Office 365 active users, we depend on 4 main properties:-

1. Username

2. Licenses

3. Office

4. Sign-in Status

as follow:-

activeusers.png

but inside our sharepoint online user profile service, i am unable to find the equivalent properties for the "Licenses" and "Sign-in Status"? so does SP user profile service stores those info? if not then can we force it to do so? as in our case we have developed and also purchased some 3rd party tools which depend on the sharepoint user profile service's properties, and on some scenarios we want to exclude the users who are unlicensed or are been blocked, but i am unable to find the equivalent properties for this info inside SP user profile service?

Thanks

3 Replies
No, those properties are not present in SPO User Profiles and there is not a builtin way to do such syncrhonization. What you could do here is to create custom user profile properties in the SPO User Profiles and then create a PS scrit that run on a schedule and updates that info. to the custom properties you ahve created in the SPO User Profiles

@Juan Carlos González MartínBut as i know in sharepoint online we can not create custom properties inside the user profile service? and when i tried to do so i found that those fields will be disabled:-

addnewmap.png

I don't mean that, I mean you can add custom properties without doing a mapping and that custom properties can be updated using a PS Script...see this: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/dev/solution-guidance/bulk-user-profile-update-api-for-s...