Enhansed rich text - one column all over the place with it's formatting

Brass Contributor

We've got a column for our list with enhansed rich text.

For some reason we cannot get one particular entry to follow the formatting of the other columns.

We've cut and pasted from a different row, and typed the correct text in between this formatting in order to try and keep them the same,

The text is the wrong size, and there is a white highlight which nobody has selected which we can't get rid of? - how do we just make the formatting for this row the same as the others?

Thanks

2 Replies
Update

I've now sorted out the text size and font.

However there are some superscript inserts we've had to add to this, which I cannot remove a white highlight from (we've added these before without SharePoint automatically deciding to add a highlight), which when I try to fix the same way as the font and the size reduces this down to normal text instead of the superscript I added!

@Lee-Martin Try this: type text with superscript in word document, then copy it and paste it in SharePoint text field.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

For SharePoint/Power Platform blogs, visit: Ganesh Sanap Blogs