SOLVED

Embedding documents

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I am looking to embed a document (excel) in a way that does not involve "file viewer". I do not believe I can find any embed code on my Microsoft apps due to organisational restrictions so I was hoping there would be another way.

any suggestions would be appreciated :)

1 Reply
best response confirmed by Mackenzie2003 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Mackenzie2003 Any particular reason you don't want to use the File viewer web part?

However, you can use Embed web part in SharePoint and embed file using iframe and file URL. Check below links for more information:

1. Add content to your page using the Embed web part 
  2. Embed PDF into SharePoint with pages view 
  3. How to Embed/ Display a PPT on SharePoint Intranet Site 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Mackenzie2003 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Mackenzie2003 Any particular reason you don't want to use the File viewer web part?

However, you can use Embed web part in SharePoint and embed file using iframe and file URL. Check below links for more information:

1. Add content to your page using the Embed web part 
  2. Embed PDF into SharePoint with pages view 
  3. How to Embed/ Display a PPT on SharePoint Intranet Site 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

View solution in original post