SOLVED

Draw.io viewer

Copper Contributor

Hello everyone,

is there a viewer for Draw.io diagram like a Office Visio Viewer of Microsoft Office On Line Server?

3 Replies
best response confirmed by Mauro Pappalardo (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Mauro Pappalardo 

There is no dedicated web part for Draw.io (Sorry I don't know what this is) in SharePoint Online.

However, there is a generic File viewer web part in SharePoint Online. You can try using it if that works for you. Check below reference for more information on this web part:

Use the File viewer web part 

Please click Mark as Best Response if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it b. 

You can use the SharePoint Embed web-part to display Draw.io diagrams in a SharePoint page
- From Draw.io choose Export to iFrame.
- In SharePoint use the Embed web-part and paste in the iFrame code.

You will need to add https://app.diagrams.net/ to the HTML Secuirty list in the SharePoint Site Settings (you need to be a Site Collection Admin to update this setting)

Exactly that worked well to me.
Thanks for the help!
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Mauro Pappalardo (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Mauro Pappalardo 

There is no dedicated web part for Draw.io (Sorry I don't know what this is) in SharePoint Online.

However, there is a generic File viewer web part in SharePoint Online. You can try using it if that works for you. Check below reference for more information on this web part:

Use the File viewer web part 

Please click Mark as Best Response if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it b. 

View solution in original post