[Download] SharePoint Color Palette Tool

Microsoft

The color palette is a helpful tool provides color palette functionality for use with SharePoint designs. 

ColorPalette.png

Download it here

3 Replies
Important to note that this tool was built for SharePoint 2013 so it's quite probable it's not going to work with SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint Online

Good side note! For SharePoint Online it seems it works quite well. We're used it for a first test "branding" of "modern" team sites as also noted from Microsoft here: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/pnp_articles/modern-experience-customizations-customize-sites 

Beside of a smaller color issue (seems that the causing color rule is not included in the color palette tool) we're happy with it. 

Hello, I am the Installation Software License Manager for Joint Base San Antonio.  I have a question about the SharePoint Color Palette Tool.  We have a request to approve the installation of 9 copies of SharePoint Designer 2013, which is no problem because it is certified for use on the Air Force networks.  However, they also want to install the SharePoint Color Palette Tool with it.  I cannot find a certification for that Tool on any of our approved software lists.  I was wondering if it is possibly nothing but a plug-in which would not even work as a standalone software product without SharePoint being installed or what?

Thank you in advance,

Thomas