Document Migration using Mover

%3CLINGO-SUB%20id%3D%22lingo-sub-1851921%22%20slang%3D%22en-US%22%3EDocument%20Migration%20using%20Mover%3C%2FLINGO-SUB%3E%3CLINGO-BODY%20id%3D%22lingo-body-1851921%22%20slang%3D%22en-US%22%3E%3CP%3E%3CSPAN%3EWhile%20doing%20document%20migration%20using%20%3CSTRONG%3EMover%3C%2FSTRONG%3E%20found%20below%20issues%3A%20%3C%2FSPAN%3E%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3E%3CSPAN%3E1.%20for%201st%20user%20migration%20failed%20and%20log%20is%20showing%20error%20as%20Refreshed%20OAuth%20Authorization%20Token%3A%20unauthorized_client%3A%20Unauthorized%20client%20or%20scope%20in%20request.%20%3C%2FSPAN%3E%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3E%3CSPAN%3E2.%20For%202nd%20user%20migration%20failed%20and%20no%20data%20available%20in%20logs.%3C%2FSPAN%3E%3C%2FP%3E%3C%2FLINGO-BODY%3E%3CLINGO-LABS%20id%3D%22lingo-labs-1851921%22%20slang%3D%22en-US%22%3E%3CLINGO-LABEL%3EAdmin%3C%2FLINGO-LABEL%3E%3CLINGO-LABEL%3EOneDrive%3C%2FLINGO-LABEL%3E%3CLINGO-LABEL%3ESharePoint%20Online%3C%2FLINGO-LABEL%3E%3C%2FLINGO-LABS%3E
Contributor

While doing document migration using Mover found below issues:

1. for 1st user migration failed and log is showing error as Refreshed OAuth Authorization Token: unauthorized_client: Unauthorized client or scope in request.

2. For 2nd user migration failed and no data available in logs.

1 Reply

Check with the service status it should be on for every one.

 

There were multiple OU created in my organization and this mover.io application was on for only specific OU only.

Then I turned it to on for everyone and I ran a scan again in the mover and voila it got started.