Disable SharePoint Home mobile upsell banner

Copper Contributor

Hi, 

Is there a way to disable the following Mobile banner (see screenshot below) that shows up on SharePoint Home?

I was able to determine that the banner shows up based on the experience state that was returned via a service call but wasn't able to determine if there's a way to update it and if so is there a set of values I need to be aware of? Couldn't find anything on documentation and hence the question. 

MobileUpsellBanner.jpg

2 Replies
I'm afraid this is still not possible. Indeed there is still an user voice item about that: https://sharepoint.uservoice.com/forums/329214-sites-and-collaboration/suggestions/31861546-remove-g...

@Juan Carlos González Martín  Interestingly the above user voice post has a comment indicating that there is already a PowerShell to disable but that looks like a command to hide the feedback link, correct? or is it for both feedback and mobile as listed by the title of the post?

I will try it out in my test tenant but want to make sure I understand what the command performs so that I don't keep researching why the mobile banner doesn't disappear. You know what i mean?