Different content in same SharePoint communicationsite

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I'm the SharePoint admin at my company. I have received a complaint that not all information appears in SharePoint. I have tested this. I see more with my admin account (in different browsers, then with my regular account).

A view months ago I made a new document library. The old one is removed. When I check the site with my regular account I can only select the old library (which does not exist, is not even in the recycle bin). With my admin account I can see the new library and can select the right view. When I publish this. In my regular account, the content is not shown.

- In all sites on the regular account there are no documents.
- We already removed history/cookies in the browser but this not fix the problem.

Does anyone experience the same problems? Or does someone know a solution.

2 Replies
Seems to be a permissions problem...are there any unique permissions applied to the content on the site?

Hi@Juan Carlos González Martín,

I'm owner of this communicationsite with both accounts (admin and regular) on this specific communicationsite. So that should not be the problem. The person mentioning this problem to me is also an owner of the site. Visitors also have the same problem, they can't reach the right content.

There are no unique permissions applied on this site.