SOLVED

Delete Teams message from SharePoint sites

Copper Contributor

Hello everyone!, there is a way to delete the Teams message on the left corner from a SharePoint site for all the users? with the aim of avoiding the creation of unnecessary teams.

5 Replies
best response confirmed by uzielcetzal (Copper Contributor)
Solution
No, there is not. Many people is asking about a way to control when this message should be displayed but so far we have no news if this is something Microsoft is going to provide

@Juan Carlos González Martín I have created a post in Uservoice to include that option, it would be good to allow admins to disable the message for sites or users https://sharepoint.uservoice.com/forums/329214-sites-and-collaboration/suggestions/37520293-disable-...

I've not looked into this, but is the message displayed for all users, or just owners?

Yep, there is a way to disable this message on a per-Site Collection basis (no tenant-wide setting). I blogged about how to do this here.

@Trevor Seward thank you! I was looking for something like that

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by uzielcetzal (Copper Contributor)
Solution
No, there is not. Many people is asking about a way to control when this message should be displayed but so far we have no news if this is something Microsoft is going to provide

View solution in original post