Delete Boards in Delve

Brass Contributor

Is there any way to delete a Delve Board that I've created, or modify its name? I know I can "unfollow" it and remove its contents, but what if I want it to just be deleted, or made a typo in its name? 

Example: Employee A creates a "Clients" Board and puts their client stuff in it. Now Employee B wants a "Clients" Board, but now that name is taken and it looks like we can't rename Employee A's Board. 

Example: HR named a board "Payrole". Are we just stuck with this? We can't fix the spelling? 

Should I be proactive and create "common" Board names to avoid this situation? 

4 Replies
AFAIK, you cannot modify boards in Delve using Delve interface....No tested if this is something you can do programmatically using Graph API

Surely, Microsoft have addressed this issue by now? Is it really not possible to rename or delete a board in Delve? So we just have to accept a proliferation of badly named / replicated / redundant boards? This is crazy and is a reason why we find adoption of Office 365 tools in our organisation difficult. Please microsoft think about basic use cases before you introduce functionality

At some point someone must have thought that board functionality would be interesting, and they had to dismiss it before it was fully implemented, right?

It doesn't make sense to offer this functionality without the possibility of editing or deleting boards.

@Caite Stevensand anyone else who eg. ended up here after a general Internet search on the subject (as I did):
Please add votes to this issue in MS User Voice, here:
Editing a board title (including deletion) – Customer Feedback for Microsoft Office 365 (uservoice.c...