Hello, I have a sharepoint library with date columns for "Issue date", "Last review date" and "Next review date", that are mannually populated inside MS Word and become part of the document header. If I set the dates from sharepoint, using the document info panel, it is displayed correctly in Sharepoint and Word. If I set it from inside MS Word, in the document properties, it is displayed correctly in Word, but the date is reduced by 1 day in sharepoint.
I guess this is related to timezone. I am located in Brazil, timezone UTC-3 (Brasília), but I have no clue on how to correct this behaviour.
Below pics to illustrate (date format is dd/mm/yyyy).