Custom action visible on the toolbar

Brass Contributor

Hi! 
How can I customize the toolbar on SharePoint Library?
I want to add a custom button like there
Screenshot_215.png

<CommandUIDefinition Location="Ribbon.Templates._children">
	  <Button
	    Id="Ribbon.Templates.OfficeDevPnPDownloadAll"
	    Command="OfficeDevPnP.Cmd.DownloadAll"
	    Image16by16="/_layouts/15/images/sharepointfoundation16.png"
	    LabelText="Download All"
	    Description="Download all files separately"
	    ToolTipTitle="Download All"
	    ToolTipDescription="Download all files separately"
	    TemplateAlias="o1"
	    Sequence="15"/>
	</CommandUIDefinition>

How can I do this using Windows PowerShell ISE?

3 Replies

@Pavel48n0sh I am not sure if it is possible using PowerShell in modern experience.

I have done this in modern experience previously using SPFx ListView command set. Follow this Microsoft official documentation: Build your first ListView Command Set extension 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

@ganeshsanap, Thank you!
Maybe is it any option so that I can run my flow from the library?
Now I want to add a custom button and assign a Power Automate flow link to it.
Perhaps there is some better option.
I don't need to run a PA flow specifically for any file, but in general, to move all files from one Sharepoint library to another by a button.

@Pavel48n0sh If you want to add button in command bar only, you have to do it using SPFx ListView command set.

There is one way using JSON formatting to show the button in list view which will run power automate flow. But, the button will be shown against each list/library item & not in command bar.

Check this documentation: Create a button to launch a Flow 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.