Creating a shortcut to my OneDrive folders within a Sharepoint Team

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I am trying to set up Sharepoint document libraries for multiple project groups inside a single team.

I have all the project files on my OneDrive and I only want to share some of the folders with specific teams. That means members of a teams should have access to the files I shared and all of their changes should sync with the files on my OneDrive. Since we work via Teams, this would drastically simplify our workflow. It means I wouldn't have to edit sharing options for each folder and everything would be practically organized - members of each team could just enter their document library on Teams and add changes which would sync with everyone that have access to those documents.

I can't seem to find a way to achieve this. The option of just sharing the files & folders really isn't practical and the option to "Add a Shortcut to My OneDrive" is exactly the opposite of what I want to do. I just want to make shortcuts within Sharepoint libraries that lead to my OneDrive documents. Is there any way to make this happen?

0 Replies