Creating a collection of submitted Changes

Copper Contributor

Hi,

We use an under-utilised Sharepoint site as our intranet which links off to other systems and external pages, however we're now looking to bring more into Sharepoint and one of these actions has made me unsure of what the best practise would be to implement it.

Basically, the operations team have a weekly call every Friday where they discuss what's happened through that week, what's happening next week and then cover any notable changes and AOB. They would like a way for users to submit content which would then be grouped in a 'pool', preferably visible to the rest of the group and the chair would work through it, kind of how a CAB (Change Authority Board) works I guess. At present it is all done on a spreadsheet and e-mailed to the chair ahead of time.

What would be the best method to bring this process into Sharepoint?

Thank you

1 Reply

@Danny_B1350 I would use a list, you can then add columns for dates and statuses, which you can use to filter the data for just that week and then approve or reject any items.  It would then give you the scope to use Microsoft Flow in the future if you need to automate any of the process, such as sending an email to the user to say if the item has been approved or rejected.

Hope that helps.