Create a calculated column which will display a combination of values from multiple different rows

Brass Contributor

I'm trying to create a calculated column which will display a combination of values from multiple different rows. In my example list below, look at the "Dependencies" column for User "George". I would like to display the status of multiple users duties in this column. 

Hopefully this can be done without creating a second list? 

In my real list, there are over 1,000 items and the dependencies are not in order.

User             Job                  Duty Status            Dependencies

Hank        Buy Supplies            Done                      None

Judy          Bake Cake               Done                      Hank Bought Supplies  : Done

Brent         Package Cake       Not Done                 Judy Baked Cake           : Done

George       Send Cake           Not Done                 Hank Bought Supplies  : Done

Judy Baked Cake          : Done

Brent                            : Not Done

2 Replies

@barlage that's not possible because list items can't refer to other items in the same list.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

Thanks for your reply, but I cannot mark "it isn't possible" as an accepted solution.

Can you offer any advice on how you would handle this scenario?