Could not configure Connector on sharepoint online

Copper Contributor

We want to add Sharepoint Connector to our sharepoint team site. and I click the 'Edit Web part', then click the 'configure connector', the new page always show as loading and could not open by Edge and Firefox. If I change to the Chrome, the new page will splash once and closed, and have no chance to edit.

Do you have any suggestion? 

360截图--1985503093.jpg360截图--1985406812.jpg

3 Replies

@hemingt Maybe it is a permission issue? Connector is saying that it relies on a Group being set up and it's not finding it. Or maybe this is a SharePoint Teams site without an underlyng O365 Group set up with it.

Hi @Timothy Balk,

I has let the owner of this team site to configure the connector, it's the same result.

I am also confused the sentences on the connector, what's the real meaning?

"Connector is saying that it relies on a Group being set up and it's not finding it. Or maybe this is a SharePoint Teams site without an underlyng O365 Group set up with it." 

@hemingt So there are ways to create a Teams site in SharePoint without an O365 Group. The connector you're using either doesn't have enough permissions to see it, or there is not a O365 Group there.

This kind of Group:

https://support.office.com/en-ie/article/learn-about-office-365-groups-b565caa1-5c40-40ef-9915-60fdb...