I am currently working on redesigning an intranet by using communication site. All is fine and dandy except I am having issues with browser language settings and site library metadata.
Browser language settings
I have noticed that depending on users browser type and particularly browser language settings, dropdown menu line (where megamenu appears) behaves differently for users with different language settings. For example, if I create five dropdown options to that ribbon and name them accordingly, only have of the dropdown links might appear and / or they are named something different for other users.
I don't know how to solve this and I really would like to use megamenu in our intranet :)
Site collection metadata
I have also noticed that when trying to place metadata for a document library in communication site, it actually works and it searches and finds documents under certain enterprise keywords.
However, when I am trying to do the same with site collection / site-library; I am able to create columns for enterprise keywords, I am able to submit enterprise keywords but communication does not search for pages under certain enterprise keywords.