SOLVED

Change picture on mouse hover

Copper Contributor

Hello Team, 

I need help with making a similar page in SharePoint online. I don't have SharePoint designer and not much experience. https://www.xtensible.net/about/our-team/ 

Any help will be much appreciated. 

Thank you ! 

2 Replies
best response confirmed by Nkhatiwada (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Nkhatiwada the tags on your post include SharePoint Online. So forget about SharePoint Designer as that is deprecated and for older versions of SharePoint. You could do something similar, but rather static, with the Quick Links web part. But for a similar effect you'd need to look at SPFx as there's nothing out-of-the-box that does that.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

Thank you Rob !
Appreciate your time to look at my request and reply it. I found an app called Image Maps from SP store but being this a third party app, our IT is reluctant to approve it and wants me to look for alternatives.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Nkhatiwada (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Nkhatiwada the tags on your post include SharePoint Online. So forget about SharePoint Designer as that is deprecated and for older versions of SharePoint. You could do something similar, but rather static, with the Quick Links web part. But for a similar effect you'd need to look at SPFx as there's nothing out-of-the-box that does that.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

View solution in original post