Cascading dropdown using on quick edit mode?

Copper Contributor

Hi,

Is it possible for cascade dropdown to work on quick edit mode? I have asked around how to make it work and this guide was give to me - https://www.c-sharpcorner.com/blogs/cascading-dropdownlist-in-sharepoint?fbclid=IwAR3zoSBZRiIr1gg6lN...

The problem is every time I paste the given code on a script editor webpart it would show as it is and cascade would not work

Cascade.PNG

Any advise to lead me to the right direction, please? Thanks

4 Replies
It seems you are not pasting the code correctly in the WebPart...are you sure you are using the Script Editor WebPart and not the Content Editor one?
Hi, did you got any solution for this?

@aspriant_9887 @motestfilter If you want this solution for SharePoint online modern experience, you can try using JSON formatting for cascading drop downs.

Check my answer given on this thread for detailed information: SP Online Library conditional data selection 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

For SharePoint/Power Platform blogs, visit: Ganesh Sanap Blogs