SOLVED

Cannot revert classic look to modern SPO List - Missing List Settings

Copper Contributor

I recently change my SPO List from modern to classic. But when I want to revert back to modern, I could not find a way to do it.

I also could not find the Library Settings or List Settings in the Settings as suggested by this MS Support page.

Below is my SPO List Settings options.

clipboard_image_0.png

Thanks in advance.

1 Reply
best response confirmed by izzatdarani (Copper Contributor)
Solution
When you have a classic view page up, if you switched it in advanced settings or what not and trying to get back, you need to click somewhere on the list and it should show a "List Tab" next to browse up there on the top left. This is where list settings is in classic.

If that doesn't work, you can go to site contents in your menu there, and then click the ... menu on the list in the contents list to get to a lists settings as well. Then you can get in to change it.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by izzatdarani (Copper Contributor)
Solution
When you have a classic view page up, if you switched it in advanced settings or what not and trying to get back, you need to click somewhere on the list and it should show a "List Tab" next to browse up there on the top left. This is where list settings is in classic.

If that doesn't work, you can go to site contents in your menu there, and then click the ... menu on the list in the contents list to get to a lists settings as well. Then you can get in to change it.

View solution in original post