SOLVED

Can't find Page Viewer web part on SPO

Deleted
Not applicable

I think I am missing something or suffering from brain overload. So apologies in advance if this is a super silly question. I have a hub. I am trying to display a page on a different SharePoint site. I know I used page viewer before but I can't find the option. (Maybe I need to turn something on from Site Features?) What I am really trying to display is a list of a different site so if anybody has other suggestions on how to accomplish this I will greatly appreciate any advice. 

2 Replies
best response confirmed by Beau Cameron (MVP)
Solution
There is not a modern page viewer WebPart for SPO...but you have it in classic sites. If the WebPart is not there, you must enable custom scripting in the tenant and possibly in the site where you want to use the WebPart

Thank you so much. I can try to request this to our Admin. Is there any other way to accomplish displaying a list from another SharePoint site (they are part of same hub).

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Beau Cameron (MVP)
Solution
There is not a modern page viewer WebPart for SPO...but you have it in classic sites. If the WebPart is not there, you must enable custom scripting in the tenant and possibly in the site where you want to use the WebPart

View solution in original post