Can't access my Developer account sharepoint sites or admin all of a sudden

Copper Contributor

Had an E5 developer subscription and am building test Sharepoint sites: suddenly today I can no longer access the sites or even my Sharepoint admin center : I get 

This site can’t be reached

I checked my developer account and that weirdly says:

This subscription is now disabled until ‎3/16/2023‎, when your data will be deleted. 

I have been using this daily for months - I thought the subscription was only disabled if there was no activity. Is this a Microsoft problem - I have had no emails warning me about cancelling my subscription and I don't want to lose a couple of sites I have built and the pages in them.

Any help on how I can save my subscriptions / sites?

1 Reply

@TimCrannigan You can use this option from developer program dashboard to report it to Microsoft: 

ganeshsanap_0-1678716608817.pngCheck this documentation for more information about expiration and renewal of M365 developer program:

1. How long is my subscription good for, and when does it expire? 
  2. How do you determine whether a subscription can be renewed? 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

For SharePoint/Power Platform blogs, visit: Ganesh Sanap Blogs