Calculated field formula

Copper Contributor

Guys,

I have this formula now: 

"style": {
"color": "=if([$Modified] > [$Publicationdate], '#ff0000', '')",
"font-weight": "=if([$Modified] > [$Publicationdate], 'bold', '')"
}

I want to add 15 minutes to publicationdate, so it should be modiefied + publicationdate+15 minutes 
How can i achieve this?
1 Reply
best response confirmed by Ainzo992 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Ainzo992 You can use addMinutes() operator to add minutes to date. Try using expressions in this format: 

"color": "=if([$Modified] > addMinutes([$Publicationdate], 15), '#ff0000', '')",
    "font-weight": "=if([$Modified] > addMinutes([$Publicationdate], 15), 'bold', '')"
}

Documentationjson-formatting-syntax-reference  

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Ainzo992 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Ainzo992 You can use addMinutes() operator to add minutes to date. Try using expressions in this format: 

"color": "=if([$Modified] > addMinutes([$Publicationdate], 15), '#ff0000', '')",
    "font-weight": "=if([$Modified] > addMinutes([$Publicationdate], 15), 'bold', '')"
}

Documentationjson-formatting-syntax-reference  

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

View solution in original post