SOLVED

Auto Remove Termed Employees from People Webpart

Copper Contributor

Is there a way to automatically remove termed employees from the People webpart that's added on different pages throughout our tenant? 

Example: We have an employee that recently termed. She is out of AD, but still shows on multiple pages for different committees. Once someone is termed - we want them automatically removed from all the committee pages. Her permissions are gone but she shows on the People webpart we have on each committee page.

2 Replies
best response confirmed by Steph523 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Steph523 I don't think this can be done automatically as we have to manually add users to people web part. It does not show the people dynamically based on any query or logic.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

Agree with @ganeshsanap Even though a user account is deleted/disabled in Active directory, every SharePoint site collection keep a record of their presence to fill in created by/Modified by etc.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Steph523 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Steph523 I don't think this can be done automatically as we have to manually add users to people web part. It does not show the people dynamically based on any query or logic.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

View solution in original post