Auto-create/duplicate a created list item

Copper Contributor

Hi

I am looking to auto-create/duplicate a list item created by a user for a specified number of days.  So if the user created an item today on (5/12/2020) Start Date, and they input (5/15/2020) for the End Date while creating that item.  Their item would auto-create/duplicate each day in the SharePoint list, until that End Date of 5/15/2020 is reached. I could even have them input the number of days the item needs to auto-create/duplicate, instead of the End Date.   

What I’m hoping to accomplish is avoiding having an end-user needing to create the item each day, via the PowerApp. 

Kind Regards, 

2 Replies

@TexasJayhawk You can accomplish this using MS Flow using recurrence step. So you can select the flow will run and if today's date is between your start date and end date then create a new item as needed.Vikram_Samal_0-1588283018005.png

You can also do with other approach which will require more coding that the above.

Hopefully this helps. Please mark response appropriately.

Vik

@Vikram_Samal thanks!  I will give this a go in the up coming days, and let ya know.  Thanks again.