Audit Records Link

Copper Contributor

Hi everyone,

I don't think this is a Power Automate exclusive issue, so please redirect me if this does not go here.

I have 2 SharePoint Lists: List A where I manage my inventory, and List B where specific actions taken in List A get recorded (like an audit log). I managed to populate List B using a few Power Automate Flows and it works fine.

Now, I am trying to add a button or a link on List A that takes me to a filtered or search view of List B so that I can see all recorded actions of the clicked item on List A. So, for example, if I want to see all important transactions on Item 34, I just click that and it will take me to those recorded actions on List B. I tried creating a search view link composing a URL as follows:

where [$BarID] is a calculated unique identifier to the specific item on List A that gets recorded on List B.

However, the search function is not working properly since even exact strings like the BarID do not return anything, even when I can see there are a few items with that string. I tried typing it in directly in the search box and still get nothing, but it somehow works for some other items(?).

Anybody have any idea how to accomplish this?

Thanks!

0 Replies